cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRANBERRY LIGHT

Highlighted
New Contributor

CRANBERRY LIGHT

PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME WHY YOU HAVE STARTED TO MIX THE CRANBERRY LIGHT WITH THE CRANBERRY AND RASPBERRY I HAVE TO SEARCH ALL THROUGH THE BOXES AND HAS IN OUR STORE THEIR ON TOP SHELF IT VERY HARD TO DO 

7 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: CRANBERRY LIGHT

I was confused too. The cranberry light was in the same section as the L.E.D. light, complained to a member of staff but he says they're two staff members light, but he offered to carry my bag to the car, but I declined as it was quite light. Decided to set off home whilst still day -light. Fortunately traffic was light. Went home and popped round to neighbour for light relief,but he was drunk, out like a light. Saw him later but made light of it. @wendyr @harryflatters

Respected Contributor

Welcome to the forum or whatever it's called @wendyr !  Hope you find it's fun and there is usually all sorts of useful info. on here as well - also some useless, it's fair to say!!  We usually have fun and a bit of a laugh as you can tell from @sergei reply making light of your query!!  By the way, no need to shout!! (using capitals!) Smiley Very Happy and just to make clear, I am not the neighbour to whom he refers!

Respected Contributor

This is one thing that does annoy me about Lidl. When Lidl have multiple flavours or aroma products - and I am thinking their 2 different muesli, differnt types of cien hand wash or shampoo, fruit drinks etc - the box always contains a mixed assortment. In fact the only product that does not is the multi-pack of crisps. You have to sort through the boxes to find the one flavour you want, with the other boxes part filled. Annoying.
Trusted Contributor

It can be annoying @Tanith but I choose to accept this as a more exciting way to shop. A bit like winning a small prize each time    the sought after item is found! As previously discussed in here, soda water is a real bonus. And unsweetened soya milk (which I don't buy myself but have noticed when looking for someone else). A year or so ago it was 4 pack live natural yoghurt but now there is only vanilla anyway 😟 Ah well, switched to the non live Greek stuff. It tastes nice.

Rage and Love
Community Manager

Hi @wendyr,

And welcome to the My Lidl community Smiley Happy 

We're sorry to hear about this but unfortunately we're unable to respond to customer service enquiries within My Lidl. Instead, please email customer.services@lidl.co.uk or give them a call on 0800 977 7766 and they should be able to help.

Kind regards,

My Lidl team

My Lidl Team
Respected Contributor

Benefit to Lidl is that (hopefully) each box goes down at the smae rate, so the shelf area is reduced. The problem is that if the box does not shift then you start digging in the box underneath making the structure unstable. OR even worse, move the box to another location, and annoy other shoppers.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with the comment about the unstable structures @Tanith, it is a brave soul who searches too far down for the elusive soda water! I have yet to see one topple though. I suppose those who have played Jenga know better than to risk it while others remain in total ignorance that Lidl even sell soda water. I shopped there for 4 years before I found a bottle hiding among the tonic etc. 

A while back there was no tartare sauce amongst the horseradish and I think that is because there never was. It was just trays of horseradish upon trays of horseradish. Well, I had to solve that by getting some tartare sauce from a different shop. Sometimes we have to do these things... visit the competitors, it reminds us why Lidl is better! (Apart from stocking tartare sauce on this occasion)

Rage and Love