cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi everyone

Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone

just popping in to say hello, I have missed you all and missed the lidl chit chat too, hope you are all keeping well love Nessie xxx

18 REPLIES
Regular Contributor

Re: Hi everyone

Hiya @Nessie. It's really nice to hear from you. I was just wondering how you were and then saw this message.

How are you? 

Please don't be a stranger. Even if you just have a look at the page now and again to find out what's been going on.

I'll get by with a lidl help from my friends
Respected Contributor

It's great to see you again @Nessie I've missed you like mad!  Please keep popping in Smiley Very Happy Heart

Respected Contributor

Hello dear friend @Nessie good to see you back again, you have been missed.  Make sure you keep in touch even if it's just once a week. Woman Very Happy    

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016 / 2017
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

A giant big humendous stupendous overthtmooningly   

WELCOME BACK NESSIE (DRUM ROLL & BAGPIPES )

Trusted Contributor

To quote 

will ye 'no come back again

better lo'od ye Cannae be

@Nessie@Jade@harryflatters@Roz

Ode to bonnie prince Charlie by Carolina the Lady Nairne @Duchess did you know her? 1766 - 1845

Trusted Contributor

Of course I knew her, @Tombola @homebaker - I'm 200+ years old!

Trusted Contributor

How lovely to hear from you again @Nessie  Heart I was only thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were getting on, you were one of the stalwarts on the forum. I know your nearest store is quite a long round trip but your virtual Lidl is always here.

Hope you are still making the Scottish Oatcake waffles Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hello @Nessie,  so nice to see you are back.  It was your recipe for the Oatcake thingummy waffles that made me go to Ldl's and got a waffle maker and it was the last one in store at that time.  Whenever the best before date approaches on the egg box,  the waffle maker appears and we have some waffles..  Stay around, please!!

Respected Contributor

Dear @Nessie, it is so wonderful to see your name on hear again, we have all missed you so much.

Image result for glad you're back you were missed

Please don't be a stranger and definitely don't leave us again. We don't mind if you only get chance to pop in once or twice a month we don't mind, as long as you are still with the family.

Hug Xena for me... oh better hug Hubby too Smiley Happy

Image result for glad you're back you were missed

Lots of love x x x

If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it
Super Lidler Class of 2016/2017