cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car Parking - FOR INFORMATION

Respected Contributor

Re: Car Parking - FOR INFORMATION

Do you know, I haven't got a clue what this thread is about!  I'm keeping out of it..... @Mrsbratwurst @Tanith @Professorhaggis @Sx @gruffo

Occasional Contributor

I am a member of Trustpilot also and the overall rating of 2stars reflects a cross section of the country, not just the Northern parts.

I also take exception at being labeled a "Troll" by those who run out of an argument. 

Respected Contributor

@alanH I do not think you are a troll, I don’t like that term. There are real people with feelings behind the words.

Regarding Trustpilot reviews you need to look a little deeper. It is a fact that people are more likely to post a negative review or complaint. You also should compare the scores to other similar establishments, If looking at Lidl look Aldi, Tesco, Waitrose, etc. look at a good selection of reviews and try and work out which are the genuine ones. 

In the interest of a fair comparison.

Trustpilot scores.

Asda 1 star 3864 reviews)

Tesco 2 stars (3421 reviews)

Morrison’s 1 star (173 reviews)

Lidl 1 star ( 712 reviews)

Waitrose 2 stars (1084 reviews) 

Aldi 1 star (1179 reviews)

The ratings are still not a straightforward comparison as the Tesco. Ones aren’t based solely on instore experience, some are regarding clubcard issues and online shopping services. Furthermore reviews rating the 5 stars need to be read along with the negative ones to gain a clearer picture of the stores.To just look at a score and quote a single piece of information to substantiate a claim doesn’t really work.

Its better to look at a positive and try and find a solution than to complain. The world is fast becoming a less nice place. And yes, I do find the whole parking debacle a nightmare. There are stores and places I try and avoid based on parking systems. Luckily for me Lidl isn’t one of them 😀. I do like Lidl but it costs me a fortune shopping there... 

Having just read the post referencing ‘troll’ I don’t think you were being called a troll. I think it was just being pointed out that you have joined a chat forum and only contributed complaints about the Lidl stores, etc. rather than join in on cheerier topics and try to get to know the Lidl folk. 

Complaints are best sent to customer services. This forum doesn’t have the capacity to resolve complaints. 

Rage and Love
Occasional Contributor

Wouldn't be at all surprised if most of these pro Lidl, anti trust pilot responders are employee's.who got an out of date pork pie for dreaming up how to scam more customers in the car park.

Occasional Contributor

OH GOD NO - NOT MORE BAD NEWS!!!!

German assault: Aldi and Lidl to face scrutiny over sales and tax as part of Sainsbury's-Asda merger

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

oh god it's all going on- HELP!!!!!

Heavy rain and winds did not deter bargain-hungry shoppers on the opening day of Tesco’s new Jacks discount chain, with long queues to enter the store and and carpark overflowing. 

Respected Contributor

MADE YOUR POINT, THANKS   @Jade @Duchess @Sx

Occasional Contributor

bad weather today - took a chance and popped into Lidl (yes I know)

Wanted 6pints of milk, playing safe I checked the date.

Use by 12th Oct I observed and so was several other containers. 

Fortunately I found another rack displaying 18th October. 

Not good, but typical. 

Occasional Contributor

@gruffo Luck of the draw there Gruffo.

Have to go some, to get that down yer before midnight.

Something I never check is use by dates, will now though. 

Suppose stuff a bit near the bone is why it's cheap!!

Esteemed Contributor

I know I'm late in on this but well said @Mrsbratwurst.
It does seem some people like nothing better than to moan about......well nothing really.
I am all for a conversation but personal comments are very inappropriate. I think some people just don't have the education to comment on items clearly, constructively and with any logic.

As you say @Mrsbratwurst if Lidl does not suit some people then shop elsewhere, no one drags you in the stores.
As for our forum if you can't be civil and you can't hold a conversation without being rude and personal well....we won't miss you!

@Jade; @Sx; @harryflatters; @Professorhaggis
If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it
Super Lidler Class of 2016/2017 C/C;M/M;R/R