cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All change at my local store yesterday

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

All change at my local store yesterday

I go away for a few days and find everything being moved around.  There is still a lot to be done but I think the store will look better when its finished.  The fruit and veg are now near the entrance as is the wrapped bread and cakes. It should be ready end of this week.  Woman Very Happy    

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016 / 2017 Mincepie Maverick and Rebel roaster
5 REPLIES
Respected Contributor

Re: All change at my local store yesterday

That's like our store @Jade. Makes it easier for those eating the bread to make a sandwichWoman Surprised

Respected Contributor

And eating the cakes before getting to the till, no evidence apart from crumbs around the mouth... @mrsblazer @Eccles

Regular Contributor

Yes, takes a while to find the stuff you want which is a bit of a pain. I definitely don't like black fridges/freezers - makes it harder to see what is in them. In the end I decided to walk straight past them.

Respected Contributor

Oh, they didn't have the black freezers there when I went in Wednesday @Eccles They were in the early stages of it then. It looks like it will be a mini version layout of the Waterlooville one...  @Eccles @mrsblazer 

Respected Contributor

Walking straight past black fridges/freezers is one thing @Eccles it's walking straight past the bread and cake section (on the right as you enter Caister Lidl) that's the hard bit!! Smiley Very Happy managed it this morning though, with supreme effort of will - would have crumbled if they had Pastel de Nata!! Smiley LOL @Jade @mrsblazer