cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screwdrivers

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Screwdrivers

Looking out for these appearing in store again, - anyone know when DIY week will land?  husband swears by them and uses them every day for his job, very critical about tools and these have been the best ones he's bought for a very long time. Has actually worn them out so needs to replace some soon.

12 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Screwdrivers

I'm sure screwdrivers were in last weeks newsletter with socket sets. I saw the sockets but passed as the set was a bit too small for me. @homebaker

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure @Tombola is right @homebaker I didn't take much notice because I am not in the market for any but I saw various boxes of different types of sockets, screwdrivers etc. when we were in Lidl last Thursday.  Hope MrHB can get what he needs.

Valued Contributor

Don't you put gin in a screwdriver ?
Trusted Contributor

You're mixing your drinks @Tombola Smiley Happy a screwdriver is powered by Vodka.  Putting lime with gin does, though, produce another tool, that being a Gimlet!  So you can 'Singapore Sling' your hook! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Au contraire you're mixing the drinks, I was only asking the question. @harryflatters@homebaker

Trusted Contributor

Might not be relevant to what he wants @homebaker but just noticed that as from tomorrow, Lidl are offering quite a large socket set in their 'motoring' bit!  Hope Mr HB gets what he wants - it's nice when you find 'kit' that is good quality and affordable, like most of Lidl's 'stuff'!

Respected Contributor

My hubby commented on the quality of the tools in store last week, so you are right @Tombola.

I know they had a drill that Hubby bought, he says it's brilliant.

May be worth contacting CS to see if they can help you @homebaker Smiley Happy
If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it .

Super Lidler Class of 2016
Trusted Contributor

I'm famous in my road for always having whatever the chaps want to borrow, as it were....I own two, yes, two argh, forgotten the name.  It goes down inside a tap and you grind it to make the gasket fit.  Any ideas?  They cost about £2.50.

Valued Contributor

Screwdrivers  on sale in Lidl today.(Thursday ) loose, singly, all kinds of pozidrive/slotted/Phillips. 99p only  or two (2) for £1.80. Bargain,

Every Lidl Helps.    

@homebaker@harryflatters