cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optisana Washproof Plasters a cut above...

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Optisana Washproof Plasters a cut above...

I know this is a small thing to recommend but if you keep plasters in the house as we do because we are often doing practical jobs around the place then these are really good. Not seen any in Lidl for ages and ages, been keeping the old box with a few remaining ones in for when really needed, but spotted these today, just hope they are as good as the old ones...@Lidl thanks!

They are sold within trays of other kinds of Optisana plasters, we had to pull out a tray and find these buried among the others.

Really excellent if you happen to cut or graze yourself and need to carry on with your task, as they stay put once on and really keep the cut and surrounding skin protected, far better than other ones I've bought.

IMG_20170210_150209624 (Large).jpg

13 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Optisana Washproof Plasters a cut above...

I will look out for those as most waterproof plasters do not stay on very well do they

Trusted Contributor

They'll be going on my wish list too, maybe even two. @homebaker@Nessie @Lidl

Respected Contributor

They sound good.  I'll keep my eyes open and get some if I see any @homebaker thanks for the tip.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

If you don't keep you're eyes open you're going to need them first. @harryflatters@homebaker@Nessie

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the tip @homebaker.

It's really difficult to find a decent plaster that stays on these days. When hubby does a job where he gets a cut or graze I find the plaster comes unstuck almost immediately. I end up putting another plaster and wrapping sellotape around it to keep it in place long enough for him to finish the job. 

I'll look out for some tomorrow.

If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it
Super Lidler Class of 2016/2017
Trusted Contributor

tommiesgirl wrote:It's really difficult to find a decent plaster that stays on these days.

I find that the fabric type stay on much, much better than the plastic ones.

Respected Contributor

I agree with you @User1 but I sometimes have problems finding it.

My Husband is allergic to the original Elastoplast so I am often looking for decent plasters.
I usually end up using Micropore or self adhesive dressings like Mepore, but they can be very expensive.

If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it
Super Lidler Class of 2016/2017
Trusted Contributor

Looks like there's going to be a rush on for these plasters @homebaker@tommiesgirl@Tombola@harryflatters@Nessie

Didn't even think Lidl might sell plasters either. It just gets better 😀

Rage and Love
Trusted Contributor

This is the size I need for when Certain People decide to take a chunk out of my arm.  Was typing round him, as he was sitting on the table, when both front, one rear and teeth locked on!  Much bleeding and not a little swearing.  View out of mjy shed, with Lidl on the screen....oh, and Lidl roses, £2..09, which I bought myself.   Cat Tongue

Ahh lost the pic now.   Will have a go later....