Highlighted
New Contributor

Wine

Are Lidl still doing red wine Rioja Joven & white wine Conde vino blanco?

Thanks

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wine

Welcome @denans.  I haven't seen any in our store but it may be worth asking the question in the Wine Group which can be found in the Groups section.

Respected Contributor

Firstly, welcome to our site @denans, it is so wonderful for us to get new members. Besides the fact it keeps us 'oldies' more sensible we love getting to know new members and look forward to chats and input. 

I hope you have time to take a good look around, as @mrsblazer said we do have a wine section under the heading of 'Groups', someone there is probably more up on the knowledge of different wines.

I do buy the odd bottle of wine and I get my Dad a bottle too, so I read the Wine section for ideas too.

If you don't manage to get a definite response its worth contacting Customer Services, they are a great bunch and do they're best to sort out any queries as soon as possible.

You can phone or email them whichever is best for you @denans.

Their contact information is  customer.services@lidl.co.uk or give them a call on 0800 977 7766

Anyway, good luck with getting what you need and I look forward to getting chance to chat with you again soon, @denans

Image result for animated welcome

If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it .

Super Lidler Class of 2016
Respected Contributor

Hello @denans, in answer to your question. I managed to buy 3 Conde Noble white wine this morning in my local Lidl.  

The staff were very busy re-stocking all the shelves after the Festive period, so I'm sure you will be able to purchase some very soon.   

Great to see you back again.  Woman Happy

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!

Super Lidler of Class 2016