cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreadable Instructions

Highlighted

Unreadable Instructions

I just today purchased a pack of your breaded cod fillets. The instrctions were only visible by opening the pack and removing the fish. In addition, the instructions were in grey on a white backgroud, behind a layer of plastic aznd in the smallest font possible. My eyesight is generally pretty good but I needed reading glasses and a magnifying glass to read them.

Please put instructions on the outer package and make them easily readable.

3 REPLIES
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Unreadable Instructions

Hello and welcome to our site @treeman, it's great having you with us.

It sounds like you had a real problem with the instructions on your fish. The best thing to do is send an email to Lidl Customer Services, they will then pass on your feedback to the relevant team. The more people notify them of issues the better it may be in the future.

I do hope you get chance to look around our site @treeman, I'm sure you will find plenty to interest you. Feel free to join in or even start new threads.
We are quite a good bunch on here and we do all we can to support each other, we have made some great friendships on here too.

I look forward to chatting with again soon 🤗
If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it
Super Lidler Class of 2016/2017 C/C;M/M;R/R
Respected Contributor

I too have great difficulty at times, when the directions are not black on white, just yesterday I was trying to read micro writing of black print on a dark red background, near impossible, who approves that ? Somebody must clear the pack design and print, probably a failed art student, well failed to impress me. @tommiesgirl@treeman

Esteemed Contributor

You are so right @Professorhaggis, someone has to approve the packaging even if it's just the quality control team.
It can't only be us that screws up our faces and struggles to read instruction labels.
If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it
Super Lidler Class of 2016/2017 C/C;M/M;R/R