cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of Stock Items

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Out of Stock Items

No Hi Juice squash, Frozen (non lysteria) Sweetcorn or Chilled Coldwater Prawns for a few weeks now. Do you think Lidl single source lines and are left up the creek without a paddle when there are supply problems or are the Buying Team just not very good ?

Anyone else got products to add to this list

I'll add Charcoal ....not food or drinkMan Wink

4 REPLIES
Respected Contributor

Re: Out of Stock Items

I suppose it is one of the 'Lidl surprises' when shopping. There would need to be a toss up between over production and hence waste or normal production and running out.

Trusted Contributor

Perlenbacher Premium Pils no stock for 10 days
Respected Contributor

@gruner, I am surprised that people have not been stating that samples are out of stock! Even if they took the time to see that. You will be suffering withdrawal soon.

Occasional Visitor

We are missing the 1ltr tubs of Milbona Greek Style plain yoghurts.  We usually buy two or three a week - our dogs have it for breakfast every morning.  We asked at our local Lidl and the chap I spoke to said he simply had no idea.  There isn't a space for it on the shelf, either.   The small 125g pots are nothing like the big pots, they are simply runny yoghurt.

This has happened with a few things over the years - usually soemthing we really like.