Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Ocean Sea Rollmops

Tried these for the first time recently, really enjoyed them, not what I expected at all. I've left a review at:

https://www.lidlcommunity.co.uk/t5/Product-Reviews/Ocean-Sea-Rollmops/cns-p/6614

OceanSea.png

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ocean Sea Rollmops

I'm the only one but I do love Rollmops!  Haven't tried these yet but will look out for them.  I have been looking out for sweet cured herring.  Similar to rollmops in 'format' but less sharp (obviously!!).  Please does anyone know if Lidl do these?

Frequent Contributor

I'd rather a message in a bottle than a fish, you'll be trying shippams salmon next. @harryflatters

Respected Contributor

Love rollmops. Better than tinned fish.

I do tend to be a fishy person.

Trusted Contributor

Both of us here are very fishy too @Tanith Smiley Happy there's definitely something fishy about Se...., sorry @Vladimir !

Valued Contributor

I really like these as they remind me of the Bismark herrings of my childhood. Smiley Happy

If you waste your time talking to the people who don’t listen, then join our forum
Trusted Contributor

I read your review @homebaker and found it very helpful. I am not a fan of sweeteners, like you mentioned, so won't be trying these. They do sound tasty otherwise.🐟

Rage and Love