cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New products

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

New products

I've noticed a few new products in our Lidl lately which look great. I've seen new Celebration cakes, new boxed chocolates, new strong kitchen towel (like Bounty) and quilted toilet tissue. 

I've bought the kitchen towel and toilet roll which are both great products. Maybe i'll have to treat myself to a box of the chocolates and my husbands birthday is on sunday so perfect oppertunity to try the cake!

5 REPLIES
Trusted Contributor

Re: New products

@hazey3 The celebration cakes look really good and such good value, they serve 16! 

I can confirm the smaller deluxe cakes are lovely, I usually make my own but these are very good, and again great value.

Mr Stixxee has a birthday (tomorrow I think!) but I am ignoring it. We have just had Christmas and he got one of the fruit and nut bars that my daughter originally bought for me. 

We bought the sea shell chocolates and despite not fancying them they were much enjoyed, great value with the reduction in price and the 40% off voucher.

Enjoy the Birthday weekend 🍰

Rage and Love
Trusted Contributor

We've tried a couple of those DeLuxe cakes too @Stixxee and agree they were very good indeed!  Think we had a coffee and walnut one and a chocolate one - both excellent! Hope you both have a lovely 'birthday' weekend @hazey3

Trusted Contributor

We have so much in common Mrs stixee  - we just had Christmas too, weird eh.!!  @Stixxee@hazey3@harryflatters

Trusted Contributor

Oh, @Stixxee - please don't ignore your husband's birthday!  Having one near to Christmas is bad enough and I should know!  We are a deprived group of people and need all the love we can muster.

Oh sweet - 2 pheasants trundling though my garden, well away from the shoot.  No daft, them birdies! 

Trusted Contributor

My youngest has Christmas Eve for his birthday. Today is Friday the thirteenth, it is his birthday. Erm, I did say happy birthday late last night/this morning. And, erm, yes. That's about it.

@Duchess

Sorry 😔

Rage and Love