Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

My turn to cook - Sweet BBQ pork rib back

I've just bought this at you-know-where.......I'm cooking it tomorrow.  (It comes in a box with instructions).  What could possibly go wrong?  Report on Sunday, if I haven't killed us with food poisoning....

Valued Contributor

Re: My turn to cook - Sweet BBQ pork rib back

sounds great what are you having with it

We're never gonna survive, unless,we get a Lidl crazy
please come back Lidl RED you are missed, especially by me!
Trusted Contributor

That sounds good. Follow the instructions and you will do well... (Microwave or oven cook? They differ greatly in their method. Potential problems sighted...) @Duchess

😉

Rage and Love
Trusted Contributor

I knew it would be you @Duchess 'My turn.............'Smiley Happy We haven't had these particular ribs before but plenty of the other varieties.  Bought two of these yesterday so looking forward to them very much.  Lidl ribs are fantastic and you can't go wrong - no, really!  They are, after all, already cooked and all you are doing is heating them up!  If doing in a fan oven, I would tend to leave the ribs in for maybe two thirds of the time recommended - they will be hot enough and you don't want to dry them out.  Being very greedy, I would suggest a rib each?  I'm sure Chris would appreciate it! Smiley Happy Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

You'll be fine and so will the food @Duchess
If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it .

Super Lidler Class of 2016
Trusted Contributor

Still awaiting report on ribs @Duchess if conspicuous consumption of Castelgy allows Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Weeellll....it was a little overcooked, but that was because I turned the oven up to put pudding in and forgot to take out the meat.  The pud, by the way, was an Ikea lingonberry crumble.  A tale hangs by that, though.  Put it in the lid of a casserole dish (Chris, The Longsuffering spotted that it was a lid) and of course it didn't fit, so turned it into something bigger, thereby inverting the whole thing.  Crumble on the bottom.  I would have just eaten it.  After all, it ends up mashed up in your tummy, doesn't it?  But because I was being supervised, I tried to pick up the little balls of crumble (looked like cauliflower florets) and put them on top.  Well, it was delicious.  Oh I used, again, red cabbage made some days ago with vinegar and stuff, which was v.g.  Forgot the spinach.  Spuds were ok.  Went to watch TV at Chris's, but I've come home as I couldn't settle with restless legs going bonkers, so having fun catching up with you guys and about to watch something on ITV or More4;  no licence required!

You did ask, @harryflatters

@tommiesgirl

@Stixxee

@Nessie

Trusted Contributor

Oh @Duchess you are funny!

like many on here, for different reasons, you need the Magabsorb (Natures Best), it should help with your restless leg. Read the reviews. Others put soap under their mattress, cheap soap I believe is best.

I am watching iplayer. Don't often watch BBC despite having licence. Binge watching a box set series of a book I read.

Rage and Love
Valued Contributor

I tend to watch more programmes on tv apps on my kindle when I'm in the kitchen, then I can watch what I like. I've got all4,  my5 , uktvplay ,stv player, bbciplayer, sky go, tv player. I think that's it. We do have a license but I get to watch what I like this way instead of Mr Nessie's choice .We do like some of the same things but no so much at the moment. I think you can get them on a laptop or pc as well @Duchess

We're never gonna survive, unless,we get a Lidl crazy
please come back Lidl RED you are missed, especially by me!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @Stixxee - will trickle into the next village to see if Boots have it.  Not on their website, though, nor their own version, which is a surprise.  I think magnesium is in one of my many pills, so perhaps I am getting enough anyway.