Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lidl Rainbow Salad.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Lidl Rainbow Salad.

Delicious.

Not as brightly coloured as the name implies, ciontains pulses and oil and bits of sweet pepper and things.

I bought a pot recently, and ate it just now. Yes, all of it!

"30% off", some sprouting was going on, not sure whether that's by design; if not it should be.

5 REPLIES
Trusted Contributor

Re: Lidl Rainbow Salad.

I had this and the pasta one when they were introduced last year. It was by sheer coincidence (or Lidl stalking me) that they knew that I wanted these couple of items! 

Enjoyed them too I did. 😀

@User1

Rage and Love
Trusted Contributor

Sorry, I have to ask!  What is salad? Smiley Happy @User1 @Stixxee

Trusted Contributor

să'lad n. Cold dish of various mixtures of raw or cooked vegetables or herbs usu. seasoned with oil, vinegar etc., and eaten with or including cold meat, fish, hard-boiled eggs, etc.; vegetable or herb suitable for eating raw; FRUIT salad; ~ days, one's inexperienced youth; ~-dressing, mixture of oil, vinegar, etc., used with salad;~-oil, olive or other vegetable oil for salad-dressing. [M.E, f. OF salade f. Prov. salada f. Rom. * salata (herba herb), fem.p.p. (as n.) of * salare f. L sal salt]

HTH.

Valued Contributor

thief,  you have seen that on here from me, @harryflatters outrage !!

Trusted Contributor

No need to scream and shout @Tombola Smiley Happy you may well say that but I couldn't possibly comment!  Anyway, even if I had seen it I hd  forgotten! Smiley Very Happy