Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lidl Moments

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

Lidl Moments

How do we get copies of Lidl Moments?  My long established store said it is only new stores which are distributing the magazine.  

5 REPLIES
Respected Contributor

Re: Lidl Moments

Welcome @Ilovemydogs unfortunately none of us can obtain this magazine. The only time we see it is when the @Lidl team post it on here. 

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016 / 2017 Mincepie Maverick and Rebel roaster
Contributor

I had one posted through the door a couple of months ago, it had a £5 voucher on the back cover. I’d never had one before, or since. Wonder if I’ll ever get one again! 

Respected Contributor

On Thursday this week people were handing them in (£5.00 vouchers )  at the till when paying. ( Lidl,Wick, Caithness. )"I asked the cashier how they got them and he said it was a mailshot locally. I live 37 miles away and that's my local store but we weren't included. @Emma1@Ilovemydogs@Jade

Community Manager

hi @Ilovemydogs

You can see a digital version of the Lidl Moments magazine here on the Lidl website:

https://www.lidl-flyer.com/?_ga=2.221803039.641018280.1520853429-2032565354.1504885567#/eb6b879f-1bb...

Best wishes, 

My Lidl Team
New Contributor

Thank you.  I really enjoyed looking through online but far prefer a physical copy of a magazine to read.  Where can I get one?  It seems a bit weird that they are not freely available in store, like the other supermarkets do.