Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lidl Food & Drink - Feedback & Suggestions

Highlighted
Community Manager

Lidl Food & Drink - Feedback & Suggestions

Hi Lidlers,

We've noticed that many of you are posting messages with feedback and suggestions regarding our food and drink. 

As your opinions and comments are very welcome, and are valuable to us, we have created this thread to collate all of the feedback so far and to create a space for Lidlers to leave further comments.

We look forwards to hearing from you soon!

Best wishes,

Peter - My Lidl Team

PS. If you would like to leave general feedback about Lidl or Lidl stores (not specifically related to food and drink), we have created a different thread for doing that HERE.

My Lidl Team
210 REPLIES
Visitor

Why is it LIDL does not stock Bavaria Alcohol free beer

Community Manager

Re: Why is it LIDL does not stock Bavaria Alcohol free beer

Hi @charlie1,

Thanks for registering and becoming a part of My Lidl.

We're sorry to hear that you've been having trouble locating this product. Unfortunately we can't address customer service queries within My Lidl, but if you contact our dedicated customer service team they will be happy to look into this for you. You can find out how to contact them HERE.

Best wishes,

Peter - My Lidl

My Lidl Team
Visitor

Re: Frozen Jacket Potatoes

Frozen jacket potatoes are a quick and tasty meal  with the addition of toppings.  Are you likely to stock them?

One KIND word can change someone's entire day.
Occasional Visitor

Why would anybody want alcohol free beer? Buy a bottle of pop!
Occasional Contributor

Because some people like the taste of a beer but the have to drive their kids home from visiting family.
Trusted Contributor

We like this too - have stocked up on it from other supermarkets from time to time (we used to buy Clausthaler years ago -that was great) The Bavaria alcohol free is a good product, there's very few ingredients in it, and it has a nice light flavour that goes really well with many meals when you don't want an alcoholic drink. I really enjoyed it, and it used to be quite cheap in Asda but then they stopped having the bottled version and went over to tinned - v. poor value. We've also bought it from Morrisons and and I think Tesco. We just about cleared the shelves of it a few times, then I think what happened is that they realised people were buying this in favour of the other alcoholic drinks and put the flipping price up to match those - even though it contains no alcohol therefore lower tax and is presumably cheaper to make and sell.

Occasional Visitor

I agree. Really wish Lidl would stock an alcohol-free beer. It's the only thing they're lacking from a really impressive wine and beer selection.

Contributor

Because Brewdog Nanny State is a million times better?
New Contributor

Does anyone else miss the in-store bakery Chocolate Muffins?

They were superb and disappeared last Autumn. Smiley Sad 

Please, please, please, Lidl, bring them back!