Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lidl Food & Drink - Feedback & Suggestions

Highlighted
Community Manager

Lidl Food & Drink - Feedback & Suggestions

Hi Lidlers,

We've noticed that many of you are posting messages with feedback and suggestions regarding our food and drink. 

As your opinions and comments are very welcome, and are valuable to us, we have created this thread to collate all of the feedback so far and to create a space for Lidlers to leave further comments.

We look forwards to hearing from you soon!

Best wishes,

Peter - My Lidl Team

PS. If you would like to leave general feedback about Lidl or Lidl stores (not specifically related to food and drink), we have created a different thread for doing that HERE.

My Lidl Team
259 REPLIES
Visitor

Why is it LIDL does not stock Bavaria Alcohol free beer

Community Manager

Re: Why is it LIDL does not stock Bavaria Alcohol free beer

Hi @charlie1,

Thanks for registering and becoming a part of My Lidl.

We're sorry to hear that you've been having trouble locating this product. Unfortunately we can't address customer service queries within My Lidl, but if you contact our dedicated customer service team they will be happy to look into this for you. You can find out how to contact them HERE.

Best wishes,

Peter - My Lidl

My Lidl Team
Visitor

Re: Frozen Jacket Potatoes

Frozen jacket potatoes are a quick and tasty meal  with the addition of toppings.  Are you likely to stock them?

One KIND word can change someone's entire day.
Regular Contributor

I like to drink alcohol free beer and am not fussed if its Bavarian or not.

The alcohol free beer market is grossly overpriced and I see that Budwiser has just launched one this week called "Prohibition".

Clearly this is a great opportunity for Lidl to offer a very low cost alcohol free beer and take a lead in Healthy Alternative Lifestyle products.

PS If you want a product tester... let me know :-)

Trusted Contributor

Metro wrote:

I like to drink alcohol free beer and am not fussed if its Bavarian or not.

The alcohol free beer market is grossly overpriced and I see that Budwiser has just launched one this week called "Prohibition".

Clearly this is a great opportunity for Lidl to offer a very low cost alcohol free beer and take a lead in Healthy Alternative Lifestyle products.

PS If you want a product tester... let me know :-)

Lidl have just started doing an expensive Becks one ( Becks Blue I think it is).  There used to be a passable lager shandy but it's been withdrawn

Trusted Contributor

@gruner@Metro

I've raised similar questions recently myself, see link below

https://www.lidlcommunity.co.uk/t5/Food-Drink/Alcohol-free/m-p/77687#M11788

Occasional Visitor

Why would anybody want alcohol free beer? Buy a bottle of pop!
Occasional Contributor

Because some people like the taste of a beer but the have to drive their kids home from visiting family.
Regular Contributor

Pyotrr wrote:
Why would anybody want alcohol free beer? Buy a bottle of pop!

@Pyotrr I see your point but shandy is not a beer substitute as it is too sweet. 

If it stops people drinking real beer, then that must be better for them, in a number of ways, so its more about being social and lowering alcohol consumption, so its a bit like comparing smoking cigarettesto vamping.