cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hold the front page - just made an edible meal!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hold the front page - just made an edible meal!

Lidl Aged (how appropriate!) Rice.  Didn't taste any different, though.  Lidl chiken thigh fillets.  Garlic, peppers, brocolli etc.  All stir-fried by ME and it didn't look like dog food.  Weird.  Used one of these

LARGE STAINLESS STEEL LIFTERS DEEP FRY CHIP STRAINER EGG ...

Amazing - found exact thing online!  I got mine in SoHo years ago and never used it before.  Perhaps it was keeping the food out off the bottom of the wok?

5 REPLIES
Respected Contributor

Re: Hold the front page - just made an edible meal!

Love it @Duchess, well done with the food. The utensil reminds me of the thing used to get the chips out of the pan when I was a young ‘un.

Rage and Love
Respected Contributor

Ten out of ten for an incredible memory, impressive. Now you can really shine and tell us how to get the  chips out of the car door.  @Sx @Duchess

Respected Contributor

@Professorhaggis - get the what out of the car door?
Respected Contributor

Sorry Your ladyship I've edited the post
Respected Contributor

Well done @Duchess. If you want perfect rice use Lidl's boil in bag rice it's brilliant. Mrb really has a problem whilst cooking rice, such a shame as he makes really good meals. No matter wjhat he does his rice would fill up all the potholesSmiley Surprised So not to stop him creating I bought some boil in bag rice from Lidl. Success. Far more cost effective too with no mess. Smiley Wink