cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hatherwood Grizzly Ginger Beer

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hatherwood Grizzly Ginger Beer

Hubby isn't very happy, as this is another item that has been discontinued. He contacted CS this morning and they confirmed it. I am also waiting for a reply as to whether the blueberry doughnuts have been discontinued too.  Woman Sad  

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016 / 2017 Mincepie Maverick and Rebel roaster
7 REPLIES
Respected Contributor

Re: Hatherwood Grizzly Ginger Beer

Grrrr @Jade. Rather partial to the grizzly too.

Rage and Love
Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing that information @Jade a shame because I used to enjoy an occasional bottle of that, particularly in the Summer. @niceguy 'additionals' appear to be working - for me anyway!  Hope now for U2.

Respected Contributor

Can't we get Lidl to do a discontinued product list, countless times people come on looking for stuff. A reason why would also be good where possible, the present system of people contacting CS must be time consuming. @Jade@harryflatters@Sx have tried to include lidl but no joy there

Respected Contributor

That sounds like an eminently sensible idea, extremely 'customer friendly' and would help a lot of people, including me, enormously  - Clearly then it is highly unlikely to be put in place!  I am including @Lidl on your behalf @niceguy to draw attention to it!

Respected Contributor

My mother used to make ginger beer in the er....50s and 60s, probably.  It used to make my collar bones ache.  Fizzy drinks still do, sometimes.  Wonder what causes that?  Weirdness, probably.

Respected Contributor

Well, it's certainly weird @Duchess Smiley Very Happy particularly bearing in mind your role with the NHS, I'm surprised you are not 'written up' in medical text books!

Respected Contributor

Very pleased to say, the Grizzly ginger beer is now back in stock.  Hubby is happy again Woman Very Happy 

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016 / 2017 Mincepie Maverick and Rebel roaster