cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freeway Zero Cola

Freeway Zero Cola

Is there a current supply issue with Lidl Diet / Zero Cola 2 ltr bottles?

I went to my local Lidl and was not able to purchase, so went to two other Northampton stores which again did not have any at all. I did notice there was no pricing label at all in any of the stores.

12 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Freeway Zero Cola

Hi,

We’re sorry to hear that you can't find any freeway zero cola. Unfortunately, we’re unable to deal with Customer Service enquiries on the My Lidl Community, including those pertaining to stock issues. Please contact our Customer Service team by emailing customer.services@lidl.co.uk, or by giving them a call on 0800 977 7766 and they’ll be happy to help.

Best wishes

My Lidl Team
Visitor

Had same problem my daughter has these . But lidles near me none in stock . Wondered what was happening
New Contributor

I spoke to the assistant store manager of my local Lidl. He said they were on the discontinued list. He wasn't sure whether it was a rebrand or not. Am looking for confirmation - I buy about 20 bottles a week, not cost efficient to buy freeway cans (same price as a 2L Pepsi) so may have to find alternative.
New Contributor

For those interested. I contacted customer services;

Dear Mr Williams

Re: Availability of Freeway Diet Cola

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the above item.

This item is not available in our stores at the moment and I am unable to provide a specific date for its return. I am hopeful that this will be available in the future. In the meantime, I have passed your interest in this item to our Buying Department for their information.

Thank you again for contacting us.

Yours sincerely,
For and on behalf of Lidl UK GmbH
Occasional Contributor

just found all your posts on chat - i have just posted similar on reviews as i buy every week, im fuming 

New Contributor

Yes me too. Switched from big bad T's own brand cause they changed the recipe, was so glad to have found freeway. Going to cost me around £16 extra per week to go branded cola. Offsets the savings in switching from T to lidl.
New Contributor

This is the mail i got back from lidl when i asked why there wasnt any on shelf past 3 weeks av been i store Re: Premium Cola Diet/Cola XX Assorted

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the above.

I am sorry that you were unable to purchase this product during your recent visit to our store. Due to unforeseen supply issues this product is not in stock at the moment. However, it is expected back in stock in 2 weeks. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Yours sincerely,
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

thank god for that, Woman Happy

New Contributor

Me 2 i actual prefer cola xx to the brand i used to buy. Plus saves me a fortune aswell