Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Coffee Ice Cream - again!

Just been to the Co-op (sorry - it's the nearest;  5 miles away) and found COFFEE ICE CREAM!  It's Truly Irrestible and I didn't notice the price, but the web says £1.69 or thereabouts.  Made from proper Columbian 100% Arabica as well.

Now, Mr Lidl, please get your skates on and start selling the stuff.  It can't be hard to find out where it's made and send a truck for it.  I'll even drive it! 

This is a  major event in world history, believe me.  We are having it for supper tonight.  Oh blimey - better get cooking;  it's my turn!

Regular Contributor

Re: Coffee Ice Cream - again!

Well I agree about coffee ice cream and I know you're a bit of a stranger to kitchen/cooking but it may help you to remember the ice cream comes ready to eat, no cooking necessary. Happy to help. @Duchess

Trusted Contributor

Yum yum! @Duchess I think I will join Mr Lidl in putting those skates on and get some before it melts 😋

Rage and Love
Regular Contributor

I am very impressed, finished already, wow how many rolls? @Stixxee@Duchess

Trusted Contributor

12 rolls in total @Vladimir. Not quite finished though...

might be fancying the coffee ice cream incorporated into a cocktail by the time I am done @Duchess. 🍸🍹

Rage and Love
Valued Contributor

Lovelyidea and one of the only reasons I go in the Co-Op now.

It would be really good if they also sold Nestle Coffee Crisp

Coffee-Crisp-Wrapper-Small.jpg

If you waste your time talking to the people who don’t listen, then join our forum
Trusted Contributor

Finished the ice cream yesterday.  Then read the ingredients.....about a million calories and many different varieties of milk.  Not a good thing, but ok once a year, maybe.  It was delicious, but now back on gruel.

Valued Contributor

@Duchess its a treat, so indulge yourself for once Smiley Happy

PS Gruel is a treat for some. Always reminds me of the workhouse and Dickens. Maybe someone will post a recipe?

If you waste your time talking to the people who don’t listen, then join our forum
Trusted Contributor

Someone did, @BigAll @Stixxee @Tombola!

Valued Contributor

Duchess wrote:

Just been to the Co-op (sorry - it's the nearest;  5 miles away) and found COFFEE ICE CREAM!  It's Truly Irrestible and I didn't notice the price, but the web says £1.69 or thereabouts.  Made from proper Columbian 100% Arabica as well.

Now, Mr Lidl, please get your skates on and start selling the stuff.  It can't be hard to find out where it's made and send a truck for it.  I'll even drive it! 

This is a  major event in world history, believe me.  We are having it for supper tonight.  Oh blimey - better get cooking;  it's my turn!

I LOVE coffee ice cream, please get some in @Lidl  & Rum & Raisin too if you haven't already Smiley Very Happy

We're never gonna survive, unless,we get a Lidl crazy
please come back Lidl RED you are missed, especially by me!