Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Shopping trolley

Some years ago I bought a small shopping trolley with an adjustable handle and two wheels. I have used it at least twice a week ever since. I am frequently asked where I bought it. It was a Lidl offer. Is there any chance you could get them again? It is so useful and I would like to replace mine as it won't last forever. Members of my family also want one.IMG_1908.JPG

Frequent Contributor

Re: Shopping trolley

You're asking a perfectly good question but in the wrong place, you need to contact customer service, address and phone no. At bottom of home page. This forum is for lidl friends and others to exchange dialogue, and exchange recipes etc. @Anything

Occasional Contributor

Thanks. I wasn't sure where to post this.
Trusted Contributor

Don't you worry @Anything just ignore @Tombola he can be a bit peculiar at times Smiley Very Happy Welcome to our forum.  We are a friendly bunch, Tombola's brusque post notwithstanding!, and usually have happy chats with lots of useful recipes and information as well.  There are loads of product reviews on here also to help you choose some lovely Lidl goodies.  Have a good look round the site and hope to see you here again.  His post might be a bit 'brusque' but this time he is talking sense so good luck with contacting Lidl and getting a result.

Frequent Contributor

BRUSQUE --   isn't that where your son lives? @harryflatters

Occasional Contributor

Thanks. I have now sent an email to Customer Services. The site is very interesting.
Respected Contributor

Hello @Anything and welcome to our lovely Lidl family.  As @harryflatters says,  dont take any notice of  our @Tombola his bark is worse than his bite.....  only kidding,  he's a **bleep** cat really     Woman LOL  

You have done  right in contacting CS and they are fairly quick in replying.  

Just pop into any chat room to see whats being discussed and get involved to have your say.  Check out the Product reviews, groups,  news and blog sections too. 

I look forward to getting to know you and seeing you around the site.  Hope you have as much fun as we all do. 

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!

Super Lidler of Class 2016
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Jade. It all looks really interesting and I am looking forward to it.
Respected Contributor

@Anything it's really great having you as a member of our Lidl family.

As you have probably seen we do have a bit of a laugh at times, we are a happy bunch.

I hope you continue to join in our chats and find plenty on our site to grab your interest.

Don't be afraid to join in, we all appreciate everyone's opinions, so it's good to see honest reviews on Lidl products too.

I look forward to chatting with you again soon, and getting to know you.

If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it .

Super Lidler Class of 2016
Occasional Contributor

What a lovely welcome. Thank you. I am looking forward to joining in on this great site.