RECENTLY SPOTTED

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

RECENTLY SPOTTED

ON A RIVERBANK NEAR YOU.  @harryflatters @Nessie@Jade @Tarantula @Stixxee

21 REPLIES
Trusted Contributor

Re: RECENTLY SPOTTED

OMG they are breeding now! @Tombola we are doomed! Ghastly image!

Valued Contributor

To reduce the photo so it could go on this photo hosting I had to crop dozens more. @harryflatters

Trusted Contributor

Cropped frogs/toads....eeeewwwww....
Trusted Contributor

Nooooooooo! 😫😫

Rage and Love
Valued Contributor

I have not seen or heard the little darlings yet. They seem to be having fun. The only things you see and hear along our riverbank is the empty beer cans and pop bottles clanking on the bridge bollards. The council has cut park maintenance to the bones and Ii shows. We have signposts with little notices all along the main path, which tell the walker what is note worthy to look out for. Not anymore, some Vandal has torn these notices off. @Tombola
Valued Contributor

You're fave word " archive photo" last year's, its a spoof on you know who. @Tarantula

Valued Contributor

There is a lot of pond life about and if the atmosphere is right they breed anywhere just like rats. Seen some mole holes about ,so already we have toad, rat and mole. Bit like wind in the willows or perhaps a storm in the teacup
Respected Contributor

Hopefully, this is a sign that the weather is warming up and spring is just around the corner Smiley Happy

If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it .

Super Lidler Class of 2016
Trusted Contributor

If they grow in numbers exponentially There might be big trouble ahead @Tombola

Hate the toady froggy things. Sometimes get them in my garden despite not living near water. 😁

Something nice instead.

Rage and Love