cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monday morning

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Monday morning

monday morning, disappointing start. 11.15 and ALL is still well.  @harryflatters@Tarantula@Jade@Nessie@Stixxee@User1

6 REPLIES
Trusted Contributor

Re: Monday morning

Yes but very cold and frosty. So far at 12.30 walked the dog been to the bank and surprised of a surplus balance and on careful checking I realised British Gas paid back my credit on the Gas and Electric. Happy skip and jump. Heavy month February is for me, home insurance is due, Premium lower because of NBC maximum, but due to Osbourne having put up the premium tax to 10%, the end sum was an increase of 78p. I dread the council tax bill and water rates coming in. On the bright site my monthly D-D for Gas and Electric has not been increased YET. @Tombola
Trusted Contributor

Big rises in the pipeline for electrify 15% and gas 5%. I'm with co-op energy. They have taken over from GB energy who went into administration. They kept all the staff, based your neck of woods, an independent co-op. Worth considering a fixed price deal on a comparison site. Now don't bother me I'm writing your orange juice and Nero rhyme. @Tarantula

Trusted Contributor

Thankfully our water was never privatised so is included in council tax, costs are low and water meters can not be used as there is no metered pricing system for domestic property. Water supply is not an issue, there is more water in loch ness (21 miles long 9 miles wide thousands of feet deep) than the whole of lochs/lakes in the rest of the u.k. @Tarantula

Trusted Contributor

Hate to confess ignorance but what is NBC maximum, I'm only asking cause not knowing will be killing poor HF.  @Tarantula@harryflatters

Trusted Contributor

If you hadn't asked I would have @Tombola but I was busy sending you a PM! so thanks for asking!!

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, I jumbled the letters - NCB, No Claims Bonus - You now get on Home Insurance as well with certain Insurers. Just renewed mine over the phone and had a good chuckle on the phone with Sue chewing the fat. Sue the girl with the big glasses (Swinton) lives in my area and shops at the same Lidl store.@Tombola, @harryflatters