cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Birthdays - LETS CELEBRATE

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Birthdays - LETS CELEBRATE

We have now got even more Lidlers in our family and it would be great if we could share each others special days.

@Flossy used to cover these but has a lot on her plate, so I said I would help, she has also lost her list.

If you would like us to send you special thoughts and wishes for your birthday please send me a message with the Month and Date of your birthday. You don't need to send the year unless you have a special birthday you would like us to share with you. 

I'm sure @Flossy will continue to send you her usual cake, so please let us all join together and celebrate , just like real family's do.

You can either respond to this post or if you prefer just send me a Private Message with your special day details.

Happy birthday to anyone who has a birthday in our Lidl family today or tomorrow X 

If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it
Super Lidler Class of 2016/2017 C/C;M/M;R/R
2 REPLIES
Respected Contributor

Re: Birthdays - LETS CELEBRATE

How nice of you and Flossy to do this @tommiesgirl @Flossy love cake but not joining in this - I have been counting backwards for some years now! Smiley Happy hope to be 21 again soon!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Birthdays - LETS CELEBRATE

I thought you were nearly 19 now @harryflatters x

I don't want anyone to feel presured, I just thought it would be good if we could share in each others celebrations, but it is your choice @harryflatters.

If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it
Super Lidler Class of 2016/2017 C/C;M/M;R/R