cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS

Trusted Contributor

Re: WELCOME NEW MEMBERS

@Tarantula typeface ? Must be the site, nothing looks any different to me, confused.com. 

Trusted Contributor

I did take more water with it , but looks smaller and a bit italic ( the type face I mean) @Tombola
Trusted Contributor

It looks as if you typed this on an old Olympia Typewriter @Tombola
Trusted Contributor

I have altered the type face to. ms PMincho,  now increase size  how does that look. It shows in italics when typing but when I see it finished after "post" it looks standard @Tarantula

Trusted Contributor

I think it is what is commonly known as :"Lost in translation", which, as we all know, covers a multitude of sins in all sorts of things. It still looks different to all the other typed "posts". Yours must be special, anyway it looks better more sophisticated than the common word processor type face. I reckon only someone who used a lot of different typewriters and early word processors like Olivetti and Olympia etc. @Tombola.
Trusted Contributor

Print stylePrint styleTaken a photo of my screen with type as it appears to me @Tarantula

Trusted Contributor

hee hee!🤡

Add a Lidl Joy to your Life
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Since I don't get to get on here so much anymore I miss all the new Lidlers, hope we continue to get more and grow, you can never have too many friends.

Welcome to all the new Lidlers from me

All good things come in Lidl packages

We want Red, we want Red,
Ee Aye addio, we want Red (back)
Anonymous
N/A

Hi, I just joined on here, nice to see a welcome mat out for new Lidlers. Now to have a look round here and see what's happening. All the best, Barb
Respected Contributor

It's great to have you join our ever growing Lidl family @Lib  You will find us a very friendly and sometimes a bit quirky bunch of folk.  Woman LOL

Don't forget to look in the group section  as there are other chat rooms to explore too.

Look forward to chatting with you later.   

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016