cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS

Respected Contributor

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS

A warm welcome to our latest new members.  

@MohammadAzimi  @Parcalabuiulian  @Fahadtariq @seanthesheep618  @ro-ro  

Hello Lidlers,  I hope you enjoy having a look around the site and we look forward to chatting with you.  

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016
20 REPLIES
Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME NEW MEMBERS

Well said @Jade, Smiley Happy

I have a some more new members I'd like to welcome as well : @Molly3510;  @EyupCicen;  @Jah59

Its great having you all with us. Feel free to join in any of the existing chats or even starting off a post. 

If we can help you with anything just ask, we are a friendly bunch who are happy to share and support each other.

We love reading new reviews, it helps us with our shopping lists and gives us great ideas, so feel free to be as honest and constructive as possible. 

I hope we get chance to chat with you and get to know more about you all soon.

Have a good weekend everyone.

animated-welcome-image-0072

If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it .

Super Lidler Class of 2016
Trusted Contributor

And a big welcome to all new members from me as well.  I hope you find the forum fun, interesting and informative. Look forward to seeing you all posting soon!

Trusted Contributor

A big welcome to @harryflatters have you been on holiday?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I should be so lucky @Tombola Smiley Happy I have been posting, you must have just missed my amazing gems of wisdom and wit! Smiley Very Happy Not altogether surprised - it's probably one of the reasons I maybe have not been so 'forum active' lately - namely, I don't find it that user friendly compared to the old layout and it's not so easy to track who has been posting what, at least in my (humble?!) opinion!   

Valued Contributor

I agree with you @harryflatters I must admit I think I miss a lot of the new posts as I don't think to search for them. I much preferred the old site. i found it much more user friendly. It may of course just be me not being as good with IT as I should be!!!

Respected Contributor

You are not alone @Easyliner as I'm not that IT  good either.   

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016
Valued Contributor

To be honest, @Easyliner, I feel the same way, the only plus is the large print.
Trusted Contributor

Hear, hear and hear, @harryflatters @Tombola!

Valued Contributor

What is it with your type face, have you changed to a new tablet/laptop/computer? @Tombola