cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two shops today

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Two shops today

First one is Lidl shopping.  Second is from another store that I couldn't get in Lidl. 

20180414_100758.jpg

20180414_093828.jpg

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016 / 2017 Mincepie Maverick and Rebel roaster
3 REPLIES
Trusted Contributor

Re: Two shops today

Well @Jade it looks like you got the best of both!!!

Add a Lidl Joy to your Life
Regular Contributor

I'm not being nosy @Jade but I see in your other shop that you have a deep crust pizza.  I know you are like my husband so you don't want any of the ones with Meat in them  We have tried many Margherita ones but our favourite at the moment is Lidl's Alfredo's Loaded Cheese (new recipe).  It is only .89p and the first time I bought one it was the only non meat one in the freezers.  I always top my pizza with more vegetables like onions, tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms if I have any and season them plus sprinkle a few Italian Herbs over the top.  Because it is a deep pan type it is very filling but the main thing is the taste.  There is loads of tasty cheese which makes it really nice.  Try one and see, you wont loose much if you don't like it.

Respected Contributor

Hi @SuzyQ thank you for letting me know, will have a look next time I go.  I have tried a few of Lidl's own pan pizzas before but they no way compared to the Goodfella one. Woman Very Happy 

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016 / 2017 Mincepie Maverick and Rebel roaster