cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Through my Kitchen Window!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Through my Kitchen Window!!

He was in the middle of his dinner you can see the prey by his feet! he is still about and obviously learning every day!

Add a Lidl Joy to your Life
Valued Contributor

Better than watching a wildlife programme on TV @JustJoy How wonderful. Hope he keeps coming back for you. Bet you cannot keep away from the window "just in case"

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Easyliner we get a lot of wildlife around us here, as we are surrounded on two sides by fields so I am always on the lookout! and have my camera handy - most are taken through the  kitchen window which overlooks a path, some bushes but a close hedgerow.

goldfinchesgoldfinchesDSC00685.jpgsweet little fledgling asleepsweet little fledgling asleepalthough this was taken in the front gardenalthough this was taken in the front garden

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Great photo's @JustJoy Keep snapping and sdhowing us please

Respected Contributor

Can I move in with you @JustJoy Woman LOL your photos are lovely.  

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016 / 2017
Trusted Contributor

Sure Jade we have loads of room 😉

Respected Contributor

Packing my bags now @JustJoy I hope you can fit me in with your other guests there too Woman LOL 

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016 / 2017
Trusted Contributor

Amazing photos @JustJoy 

good subject and very talented.

Rage and Love
Trusted Contributor

We have a sparrow hawk coming across from the park frequently,  I know when he has been by the mess he leaves on the lawn.  This particular hawk goes after the pigeons and blackbirds.  Sometimes he comes during the day  and then there is a swoosh from the little birds which hide in my big clump of bushes and where there was chatter , there is then silence. The hawk has his favourite perch in my garden which is a old washing line post now after 10 years nicely overgrown with ivy.  I trim it regularly and we call it "the leaning tower of ivy."  Weather permitting in the morning, Patty and me will be looking for fungi in the park.  I just put new batteries in to the camera and shall take a photo of my ivy perch as well.  If the sparrow hawk is not perching there, then it is  the hot spot for the head crow, a right bully both Patty and Tilly don't like him.  I  named him Henry but then again it may be a Henrietta. @JustJoy