Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing off.......JUST FOR NOW!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Signing off.......JUST FOR NOW!

Don't get too excited @niceguy!!! 

I am off on holiday at the weekend and I have quite a bit to do so I won't be on our site for a while. I may get the odd chance over the rest of the week but I probably won't take my phone with me on holiday so highly unlikely I'll be on here until the second week of October.

I am off to the Greek Islands for 3 weeks and can't wait. I'll take some photos to bore you with on my return though Smiley Happy

Be good and take care of each other. Stay well, remember to keep warm, have those flu jabs, get the cars and gardens ready for the colder weather that's coming our way. Don't forget to give those dogs and cats an extra cuddle too.

I have no doubt there will be lots of different subjects covered, keep the recipes coming in as well so I can put them in my cookbook Smiley Happy

@Lidl good luck on your site transfer, I think it may well be done before I get back on here so I am really looking forward to seeing that when I get back. I hope it goes as smoothly as possible so I will say Congratulations in advance too Smiley Happy x

Anyone with a birthday or anniversary while I am away I hope you have a great time and spoil yourselves.

Winners of the latest competition, if there is one, well done Smiley Happy

There will probably be a new Lidler of the month by the time I get back so Congratulations.

I look forward to catching up when I get back but I really am looking forward to the warmer weather of the Greek Islands next week more Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Love and hugs to you all. Remember I can only name 10 at a time so don't feel left out, I do mean ALL OF YOU X X X X

@Jade@CaroleEBallard@harryflatters@Flossy@Tanith@LOUSOUS@Tarantula@gruner

If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it
Super Lidler Class of 2016/2017 C/C;M/M;R/R
18 REPLIES
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Signing off.......JUST FOR NOW!

@Namaste@SuzyQ; @Sx; @Trastos; @Duchess; @tigergold@Easyliner@homebaker@JustJoy@CrochetAddict 

If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it
Super Lidler Class of 2016/2017 C/C;M/M;R/R
Frequent Contributor

Don’t think I’ve seen such a fabulous sign off covering all areas before @tommiesgirl Smiley Tongue you’re going as I’m coming back 😂 I do hope you have an incredible holiday! Enjoy your time there, soak in the sightseeing and whatever else you may have planned 😊
Trusted Contributor

@tommiesgirl Have a great holiday

Valued Contributor

Have a wonderful holiday,look forward to seeing your photos and yes have flu jab booked for next week..Enjoy . x x

Be happy !!!!
Trusted Contributor

Enjoy your holiday.

Flossy

Related image

Cakes are back by popular demand - but I'm still a SuperLidler...
Regular Contributor

oH MY, have an amazing time, how exciting, yet to do the Greek islands but wish i was joining you. Hope you are visiting Santorini - one of my top picks for Greece - as well as Samos, Rhodes, Crete....Mykanos
Love the cake pic @Flossy. it says "i love you" on the top
Trusted Contributor

@tigergold wrote:
love the cake pic @Flossy. it says "i love you" on the top

Thank you @tigergold - was hoping it didn't say anything upleasant.  

Flossy

Image result for thank you cake

Cakes are back by popular demand - but I'm still a SuperLidler...
Community Manager

Thanks @tommiesgirl!

From all of us in the My Lidl team, we hope you have a wonderful holiday !

Best wishes, 

Sam 

My Lidl Team
Respected Contributor

Have a wonderful time my lovely, will miss you and can't wait till November.....  Flu jab done yesterday.  Woman Very Happy x

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016 / 2017 Mincepie Maverick and Rebel roaster