Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shower time

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Shower time

Screenshot_2017-06-11-18-01-19-1-1.jpg

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016
14 REPLIES
Trusted Contributor

Re: Shower time

What a cute photo @Jade - it looks as if they are really enjoying it!

Valued Contributor

You should send this in to "Countryfile" when they are choosing pictures for their next charity calendar @Jade I am sure it is worthy  and very cute @harryflatters

Respected Contributor

I've never watched that @Easyliner.  

Valued Contributor

It is on BBC 1 on Sunday evenings at about 7pm. Later in the year they ask viewers to send in photo's for their charity calendar which is in aid of Children in Need and sells for about £10. It usually sells out and all profits go to the charity. A different viewers photo is chosen for each month and there is an over all winner that is featured on the front. There are camera accessories as prizes. There is usually aseveral theme headings that you can enter under but all to do with the countryside. Matt Baker is one of the main presenters and John Craven another. Quite an interesting programme and usually lovely shots of British countryside. @Jade@harryflatters

Trusted Contributor

Can't cope with Packham et al with their various 'watches' or the truly ghastly sort of 'follow up' whatever it's called but big 'Countryfile' fans @Easyliner @Jade 

Valued Contributor

Quite agree @harryflatters. I don't like Springwatch etc.etc.etc. They are all too far "up" themselves (if I am allowed to say that) Must say I am not that keen on Adam Hanson from Countryfile, but the reat are OK and it shows various aspects of Great Britain. It did start out as a farming programme shown on Sunday mornings, but has developed into something more general since then. Anyway, it is quite "gentle" viewing. It is worth a look @Jade 

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the information @Easyliner I have seen the odd one when staying with my son but not kept up with it when home. I'm usually watching something else or recorded at that time. I photoshot the pic from somewhere else so it's not really mine to enter into a competition, it wouldn't feel right. 

How is your hubby now? I hope he is still recovering well.   

Valued Contributor

You are right @Jade if it is someone elses photo it would not be right to enter it. As there are thousands entered, it would only take 1 person to recognise it and you would be in trouble.

Hubby is improving, but very slowly. Still not able to walk without a zimmer and still having to find foods that will tempt him to eat without feeling nauseous. Keeping me on my toes I can tell you! Thanks for asking.

Respected Contributor

Easyliner wrote:

You are right @Jade if it is someone elses photo it would not be right to enter it. As there are thousands entered, it would only take 1 person to recognise it and you would be in trouble.

Hubby is improving, but very slowly. Still not able to walk without a zimmer and still having to find foods that will tempt him to eat without feeling nauseous. Keeping me on my toes I can tell you! Thanks for asking.

So pleased he is improving @Easyliner x