Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valued Contributor

Re: Senior member

@Tanith at least you and @Jade are 'respected'  

@harryflatters is 'trusted'

I am merely 'valued'

@Lidl could you publish a list of what the various 'titles' represent?  Might encourage Lidlers to chat more - bit like getting scout/guide badges.

Flossy

Image result for thank you cake

Super Lidler Class of 2016
Trusted Contributor

No idea what I am but will find out when this is posted.

Next, we must, in the interests of transparency and er....honesty, all own up to what we are paid by Lidl for joining this forum.  I was offered £10m but only accepted £6m, cos I didn't want to deplete their coffers!!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Duchess wrote:

No idea what I am but will find out when this is posted.

Next, we must, in the interests of transparency and er....honesty, all own up to what we are paid by Lidl for joining this forum.  I was offered £10m but only accepted £6m, cos I didn't want to deplete their coffers!!

@Duchess  You appear to be a 'Trusted Contributer'  Perhaps they don't trust me?  But I am 'Valued'

Anyway as far as transparency over joining fees for the Lidl community - I got a real bargain I only had to pay them £5m - cash of course - not sure why it had to be in a brown paper bag though.  I couldn't find a brown paper bag - Lidl don't sell them - so I had to resort to the old fashioned suitcase - which they never returned.

Flossy

Image result for cake   cash bag

Trusted Contributor

Actually @Flossy I have accessed the secret files at MLC. HQ and you're status is extremely highly valued but in order to not upset the lower orders some of the title is "silent"  p.s. don't tell the general minions. Security needs tightening, gaining access was a piece of cake.

Valued Contributor

Good to see you back @Tombola I hate to admit it, but I have mised your sarcasm and witticisms! Hope you had a good holiday

Trusted Contributor

Greetings @Easyliner you're input is valued. 

Valued Contributor

Tombola wrote:

Actually @Flossy I have accessed the secret files at MLC. HQ and you're status is extremely highly valued but in order to not upset the lower orders some of the title is "silent"  p.s. don't tell the general minions. Security needs tightening, gaining access was a piece of cake.

Thanks @Tombola - now I can sleep at night now that I know that I am not considered a risk to the organisation.

Flossy

Image result for security piece of cake

Image result for security piece of cake

Respected Contributor

I think that would be a great idea @Flossy. Smiley Happy

@Flossy I can tell you we all value you. we miss you when you don't chat. We love the cakes you post, it must take ages to find the one that suits the chat but you find one for us and they always bring a lot of pleasure to us. Smiley Happy

I must admit I thought having reached over 5000 posts I may have had a change in 'title' so to speak @Tanith

@Lidl it would be good if you could give us a list or table explaining the titles. It does get a bit confusing as @Barb says.

If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it .

Trusted Contributor

Well, I am only a trusted member, but am a senior really 😂

Add a Lidl Joy to your Life
Trusted Contributor

Actually when reaching 5000 posts there is a new title, but they didn't want to upset you !! @tommiesgirl@Jade@Flossy@Stixxee@JustJoy