cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popping in and out

Trusted Contributor

Re: Popping in and out

You are much in my thoughts - when its inevitable - I will pray for a smooth journey through those gates - sending hugs x

Add a Lidl Joy to your Life
Respected Contributor

Thinking of you, @Jade.  Horrible experience for you. xx

Trusted Contributor

Like everyone else my thoughts are with you @Jade and I fully understand what you are going through. I can't say anything to make it easier but from my own experiences over the last few years I know you can take comfort from the fact that you have done all that you can so far and that you are able to say goodbye. A few years ago my own mum slipped away after a few days in hospital following a long battle after a stroke and the care she received at our local cottage hospital was exemplary and I was grateful that she did not have to go in to the main hospital in the city so I was able to visit her every day even though she did not know I was there in the last week or so. We went through all of this again about this time last year with my mother in law after a struggle with various conditions and being moved around different care homes for a few weeks.

Despite this her family were able to assemble in time to be with her at the end and it was extremely peaceful, and I do think the hospital took great care to ensure it was possible for that to happen.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jade, I think everyone has just about covered how much we feel for you, it shows that we are a true family on here.

I know you are trying to stay strong but try to be remember to you don't have to be strong all the time.

I remember a special lady and dear friend told me the same thing a couple of years ago Smiley Happy 

Your Mum has fought really hard, she is an amazing lady after all she has been through over the past couple of years with her health. She must love you all very much. I am sure both your parents are very proud of their children and they will be watching over you, you have been a good daughter.

I am here anytime you know what I said about being there for you and I meant every word, anytime @Jade.

Give my love to your darling husband, hug him for me. 

I am thinking of you all, and praying for your Mum too. Loads of love to you @Jade x x

If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it
Super Lidler Class of 2016/2017 C/C;M/M;R/R
Respected Contributor

Thank you so much everyone, your words have brought the first tears to my  eyes. 

Mum passed peacefully last night and we have been to the home and cleared her room out. We actually had a few laughs while doing it as remembering little things. It is as though she was waiting for this time as her cousin who she was very close to, passed just a week ago. We reckon she is up there with dad, cousin and others having a right knee's up.....Woman Very Happy  Some of the staff have asked to come to the Funeral as they loved her as we have and took it quite bad when they arrived at work this morning.  

Hubby said it was a lovey hug @tommiesgirl    Woman Happy  

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016 / 2017 Mincepie Maverick and Rebel roaster
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm so sorry for your loss @Jade  big hugs to you and your family xxx

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Much love to you and your family @Jade xxxx

All good things come in Lidl packages

We want Red, we want Red,
Ee Aye addio, we want Red (back)
Esteemed Contributor

You are all in our thoughts @Jade.
I'm sure your Mum is having a wonderful time with your Dad now. You can remember all the good times you had together now because you know your Mum is at peace.
If we can do anything let me know my dearest friend.
Loads of love to you all
God bless you all xxx
If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it
Super Lidler Class of 2016/2017 C/C;M/M;R/R