cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popping in and out

Respected Contributor

Popping in and out

Dear friends,  I will be popping in and out over the next few days. My dear mum is slowly slipping away from us, we were told to prepare ourselves yesterday evening when we all dashed to the home. However mum had other ideas so we left for another day. Very soon mum will be dancing with my dad again. A special thank you to @tommiesgirl @mrsblazer @Barb for keeping me sane and listening to my moans. The best friends ever. X 

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!
Super Lidler of Class 2016 / 2017 Mincepie Maverick and Rebel roaster
17 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: Popping in and out

@Jade wrote:

Dear friends,  I will be popping in and out over the next few days. My dear mum is slowly slipping away from us, we were told to prepare ourselves yesterday evening when we all dashed to the home. However mum had other ideas so we left for another day. Very soon mum will be dancing with my dad again. A special thank you to @tommiesgirl @mrsblazer @Barb for keeping me sane and listening to my moans. The best friends ever. X 

Hi Jade...newcomer here,just wanted to say how sorry to read about your mum...I lost mine last August,she died peacefully at home with me holding her hand(I’ve no siblings) she was 86 & had a good life ,but it was still a shock when told she was in end stage  heart failure & would last 36-48hrs...she only lasted 27 hrs...please try to be strong & yes she will be with her dad again...isn’t that a comforting thought...take care

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jade wrote:

Very soon mum will be dancing with my dad again. 

Dear @Jade I'm so sorry to read that my lovely, but that is a lovely way to think of her when she passes,she will be dancing in his arms and watching over you all xxx

Regular Contributor

Really sad to hear this Jade. At such a difficult and sad time, may you draw strength from each other and her passing be a peaceful one back to the arms of your dad.
Respected Contributor

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family @Jade. Much love to you all xx

Respected Contributor

Thoughts are with you @Jade. X

Rage and Love
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

My heart goes out to you @Jade XXXX

All good things come in Lidl packages

We want Red, we want Red,
Ee Aye addio, we want Red (back)
Respected Contributor

All the best @Jade. My Mum had a stroke in 93 and then said she had very little time. Dad died in 96 and mum finally, after always complaining that she was going to die, left us in 2011.  Every extra day is and was special. Now we all have memories.

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry to hear this @Jade - my thoughts are with you and your family at such a difficult time. 

Regular Contributor

Sorry to hear this @Jade My Mother in Law passed away a few weeks ago we were prepared, but it still comes as a shock. My thoughts are with you at this time.

Don't knock it until you have tried it