cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POST & PACKING

Respected Contributor

Re: POST & PACKING

Silly, everyone knows the Amazon runs through millions of hectares of rain forest @tommiesgirl@Flossy@Jade

Esteemed Contributor

Of course! Silly me Smiley Happy
If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it
Super Lidler Class of 2016/2017 C/C;M/M;R/R
Trusted Contributor

And it looks like it too @tommiesgirl @Flossy

Add a Lidl Joy to your Life
Respected Contributor

Hope you sent that to Amazon, @niceguy!  I bet there's a FaceBook or Twitter page somewhere that records these crimes against humanity.

Respected Contributor

What is a crime against the Lidl community is a favourite old dear going AWOL, please consider yourself firmly telt off,  you had us all worried that you had been measured for posting upstairs, Amazon will not be quoting !!  @Duchess@JustJoy@Flossy@Jade

Respected Contributor

Of whom speaketh you @niceguy?
Respected Contributor

Who else, Ethel from railway cottages, AKA Duchess. @Duchess

Respected Contributor

Well, @niceguy, you ent been payin' attention.  I been posting here from Railway Sidings for days now!  Am in the land of the living, looking at houses in deepest Dorset now, in the Blackmore Vale, vaguely.  Bored with all this now....

Respected Contributor

Stand corrected me lady, but can you kindly copy me in so I can track yer doings, ta muchly. @Duchess

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Now look, @niceguy - Have larger pelagic inhabitants to fry!  I have been on here, honest!

Anyway, anyone who's interested, like @tommiesgirl @JustJoy @Flossy @Jade @harryflatters etc, we made an offer on the house we saw for the second time today and it was accepted before we arrived home.  There is a lousy mobile signal there, so will have to shout at someone about that.  Won't particularly affect us, but it will any guests we have.  Hope nobody comes to see us.  People are so rude;  several have said "oh, it's not so far to come and see you then....."  Bugg  er..

It's in a village near Milton Abbey skool in the most fabuloso countryside, where Chris can shoot and possibly fish and I can sit on my computer all day, as usual!  Needs cosmetic painting etc but nothing major.  Septic tank.  Yummy....