Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Is anyone going to mention.......

Valentine's Day?  No?  Ok.....

Valued Contributor

Re: Is anyone going to mention.......

no

We're never gonna survive, unless,we get a Lidl crazy
please come back Lidl RED you are missed, especially by me!
Respected Contributor

Duchess wrote:

Valentine's Day?  No?  Ok.....

No!!

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!

Super Lidler of Class 2016
Trusted Contributor

That'll be a resounding 'NO' then @Duchess @Jade @Nessie Smiley Very Happy  me also!

Trusted Contributor

Well no, but now you come to mention it... @Duchess@harryflatters@Jade@Nessie

Thought it might be an idea to buy the dine in meal deal from M&S today. After queueing up the cashier rudely and smugly snatched the chocolates and exchanged them for some different ones. 

There was no reasonable explanation given, apart from the chocolates had only just been put out and wouldn't scan until the tills had been updated.

he was so annoying. Left the shopping. Went to Lidl. Should have known better, serves me right!

Happy Valentines Day x

Rage and Love
Respected Contributor

Stixxee wrote:

Well no, but now you come to mention it... @Duchess@harryflatters@Jade@Nessie

Thought it might be an idea to buy the dine in meal deal from M&S today. After queueing up the cashier rudely and smugly snatched the chocolates and exchanged them for some different ones. 

There was no reasonable explanation given, apart from the chocolates had only just been put out and wouldn't scan until the tills had been updated.

he was so annoying. Left the shopping. Went to Lidl. Should have known better, serves me right!

Happy Valentines Day x

Goodness me, @Stixxee that is so rude, I think I would have reported him.  Don't think I have ever bought food from M&S as have always considered them too expensive.  At least you found your way back to Lidl and friendly staff.   Woman Wink 

Trusted Contributor

I have to say we have been very disappointed with both M&S and Waitrose, at least as far as 'our' stores are concerned.  That'll teach you @Stixxee so welcome back to Lidl!! Smiley Very Happy  I agree with @Jade about 'reporting' but, for me, that's another one against the wall come the revolution! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

OK - I had red roses (not Lidl) and a terrific card with a handwritten poem, which I wonder if it's original....but lovely anyway.  The W'rose £20 3 course meal was terrific, esp. the steak, which we agreed was as good as Lidl!  Some green pulse thingies looked awful and tasted awsome, so that'll teach me to judge a vegetable by its plastic bag!

Trusted Contributor

I only wanted the chocolates and cava! 😂

Spent more in Lidl too! 😍

Rage and Love
Respected Contributor

Lidl's gain, M&S loss......  @Stixxee @harryflatters