cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I believe there's a football match in 5 hours' time

Respected Contributor

Re: I believe there's a football match in 5 hours' time

I am pretty sure you are going to be much missed @Duchess I hope your colleagues give you a good send off.  Dorchester Hospital doesn't know what might hit it!!  Am sure they will welcome you with open arms, especially with your expertise in managing deadly poisons in case it follows you westward!!  Have to say, thought the latest advice to good citizens of Salisbury and Amesbury not to touch or pick up any discarded bottles, vials or other discarded items a bit surperfluous - who the h ell would do that now? !!

Regular Contributor

Can I just say @Duchess on behalf of the people who use the hospital in Dorchester, please don't change it !  Everyone I know who has had to go into there thinks it is lovely just as it is,  They have all said how efficient the staff are and friendly too.  I haven't been in there personally but I have visited friends and I like the fact that it is more or less in the middle of town so if you don't go in your car it's handy for the bus and rail station.

Are you going to live somewhere between Blandford and Dorchester?  the road between the two is very quick.  Lidl isn't too far away from the hospital - just down at the bottom of the steep hill going towards Charminster - I know it well!  I hope the installation os going to plan and it will not be too long before you will be 'flushed with success' !! 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SuzyQHow lovely to have feed back about the NHS which is good news, for a change!  Actually, everyone loves Salisbury, where I am at the moment (World class, according to our CEO!), but everyone is so short-staffed.  We are 200 nurses short, for instance.  Anyway, governors can't change anything, we're only there to hold the board to account.  And we do - on behalf of our "constituents" .  Sounds like Westminster, but it's not at all! @niceguy @harryflatters @tommiesgirl