cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP WANTED

Occasional Visitor

HELP WANTED

I'm trying to reserve the monsieur cuisine robot but when I click on the reservation form link it takes me to the main menu again. Am I the only one having problems with it? I just want to access to the reservation form, any help it'd be appreciated.

5 REPLIES
Respected Contributor

Re: HELP WANTED

I wasn't even aware that Lidl ever operated any 'reservation' system @icarmenzitah @Lidl the only thing I can suggest is to contact Lidl customer service - see the light grey toolbar at the bottom of this page and it's second in from right hand side.  Click on it and away you go!!  Good luck!

Respected Contributor

The harryflatters helpdesk in action. Today passed an a aBarth dealers. First I've seen - Dunfermline @harryflatters
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Ah, welcome back @niceguy - I think! Smiley Very Happy It's been lovely and quiet without you!!  So there is civilisation up your way!  'Arnold Clark' monopolises the Abarth franchise in Scotland - no main dealer in Dunfermline as far as I can see although, of course, it may a very new one and the website yet to be updated.  Nearest is Falkirk or Edinburgh.  When I got my current 595 Turismo, I actually considered one that Arnold Clark Dundee were offering but eventually decided it wasn't quite what I wanted - influenced, no doubt, by the distance involved to do the deal!! 

Respected Contributor

This dealer was fiat but had prominent ABarth signage. Was a big sales area. New perhaps ? @harryflatters
Respected Contributor

Mobile phone access @harryflatters