cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Going off on on a tangent

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Going off on on a tangent

I think there should be a subject board for going off on a tangent. It covers everything from maths to sun worshiping men (sorry ๐Ÿ˜)

Obviously I wouldn't want this to distract from my WATERCRESS campaigning.

That is a sacred subject, close to my โค๏ธ. I don't know if I have mentioned it but Lidl don't stock the stuff...

Anyhow Lovely Lidlers. I look forward to hearing your stories ranging from geometry to the bronzed beauties. (No one to tag here, sorry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) 

Rage and Love
92 REPLIES
Trusted Contributor

Re: Going on on a tangent

Lovely!  Made me smile! Dipping my Lidl toes back in the water Smiley Happy as you know, I am very good at going off on a tangent @Stixxee mind you, it's so long ago, that I've forgotten what one of them is 'for real'!  Have vague repressed memories involving radii, diameter and 'pies' - why any food should be involved in all this I don't know.  Talking of which, didn't know Lidl don't stock watercress! Smiley Happy keep up the good work!  No bronzed beauties here I'm afraid Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Please explain in plain English what you mean by "dipping your lidl toes in the water" are you implying the rest of us have smelly feet, now you're making me feel inferior, shame on you. @harryflatters I only wanted to be your friend.

Trusted Contributor

Tombola wrote:

Please explain in plain English what you mean by "dipping your lidl toes in the water" are you implying the rest of us have smelly feet, now you're making me feel inferior, shame on you. @harryflatters I only wanted to be your friend.

I think he was referring to the beach which you were t talking about but I was later on down this thread.

Going off on a tangent certainly seems to be working ๐ŸŒŠ

Rage and Love
Trusted Contributor

Tombola wrote:

are you implying the rest of us have smelly feet

Mine are fairly clean. The red's come off my toes, too.

Trusted Contributor

Hmmm.... people who say that they want to be your friend generally turn out to be rather sinister.  It's happened to me a few times and it's creepy.

Trusted Contributor

Going off on a tangent? What? Did you know that a native of Tangiers is properly called a Tangerine?

Trusted Contributor

Yep, I knew that @User1Smiley Happy  My lovely, stunning, daughter in law, Sanae, Mum to our two lovely grandsons (see photo in 'Boring I know.....' assuming it hasn't been 'axed'!) is from those parts.  Love giving her a squeeze!

Trusted Contributor

harryflatters wrote:

Yep, I knew that @User1Smiley Happy  My lovely, stunning, daughter in law, Sanae, Mum to our two lovely grandsons (see photo in 'Boring I know.....' assuming it hasn't been 'axed'!) is from those parts.  Love giving her a squeeze!

You are straying too far from my tangent path Mr @harryflatters. That posting might be more relevant in 'recipes', with a later move to 'family life' ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Rage and Love
Valued Contributor

I haven't got a daughter in law, only a son in law and I certainly won't be giving him a squeeze, and I'm sure he'll be much relieved. @harryflatters @Stixxee @User1  just thought I'd squeeze that in. Feels like the calm after a storm, a weight lifted, phew !!! @Nessie