Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Merry Christmas to you all

just want to wish you all the best, have a lovely day whatever you are doing, I won't be around again now until it's all over, we've been having powercuts due to the stormy weather & might not get the chance to pop back in.

Take care and be good to each other, see you soon xxx

We're never gonna survive, unless,we get a Lidl crazy
please come back Lidl RED you are missed, especially by me!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

Have a wonderful Christmas @Nessie if I don't get to chat with you.

I'm so sorry about storm Barbara I hope I don't cause too much damage. Nice of the weather centre to name a storm after me, they obviously know me very well.

To all my lovely Lidl friends, have a Wonderful Christmas and I hope Santa brings you all everything you want. XXX

All good things come in Lidl packages

We want Red, we want Red,
Ee Aye addio, we want Red (back)
Regular Contributor

And to you & Yours a very Merry Christmas and a Great & Peaceful new year.

Don't knock it until you have tried it
Trusted Contributor

Wishing you @Nessie amd all my friends on this site a very Happy Christmas and a Happy, healthy New year. xx

Trusted Contributor

As @Obidiah says (and he's still getting over the shock of discovering Santa isn't real!!) to all of you, even the ones I upset/will upset!, from all of me - have a wonderful time whatever and however you celebrate and let's hope the New Year will bring good things to the world. X

Respected Contributor

And a very happy Xmas to you @Nessie and all my Lidl friends.  I love you all. 

If you don't ask, you will never know the answer!

Super Lidler of Class 2016
Valued Contributor

@Nessie have a wonderful Christmas, filled with love and laughter x are yu up north where all the storms are - if thats right just stay safe

Add a Lidl Joy to your Life
Respected Contributor

Have a wonderful Christmas all my Lidler family, relax and just enjoy each other. 

I hope anyone affected by the bad weather is kept safe and sound, snuggle up but remember we don't want any baby booms in September 2017, @Nessie@mrsblazer@Jade@JustJoy @Barb.

Including @Tanith@Flossy@harryflatters and @sergei and all my honorary family I am sending all of you huge hugs x

I hope you all have a happy, healthy year in 2017, I look forward to sharing it with you. 

God Bless x x x

If your luck isn't what it could be put a 'P' before it .

Super Lidler Class of 2016
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

And a very merry Christmas and prosperous new year from me.

Health, Wealth and Happiness. And will people please stop fighting! Wars and conflicts are making my life difficult.

Valued Contributor

Yes, a Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. We have all, through the year shared, laughter, and some sadness, cheek...not mentioning any names here and humour. Hope that the New Year brings Health and Happiness - the wealth is up to you Smiley Happy xx

Add a Lidl Joy to your Life