Cooking time: 5 mins
This chocolate fudge recipe doesn’t require any cooking, making it the perfect treat to prepare with the little ones. The savoury flavour from the salt means the adults will love it, too.
Ingredients: (For 18 pieces)
- 70 g icing sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 0.5 vanilla pod- seeds removed
- 280 g smooth peanut butter
- 0.5 tsp salt
- Tip the icing sugar, cocoa, vanilla and peanut butter into a blender and blitz until smooth. Scrape down the sides and whizz again – alternatively, beat the mixture together in a bowl by hand until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a lined tray bake tin, sprinkle the salt evenly over the top and freeze, flat, for approximately 30 minutes (or until set).
- Once set, use the lining paper to lift the fudge out of the tin and cut into 18 squares. Store in a lidded container in the coldest part of the fridge until ready to serve.